Per your request, I've listed my Fashion Photography prices below. If you have something else in mind, please let me know and we can customize something that will suit your needs.
One Hour: $150
Three Hours: $300
Both of the above options include
1. Digital Downloading from a secure and private online gallery
2. You choose 10 Web-Sized Digital Images per look
3. Licensing for Web-Only for Your blog and social media
4. We shoot as many looks as you can change into - this is largely dependent on your parking situation, location and how quickly you change. I average 3-5 looks per hour; please plan outfits accordingly.
5. A Guide with helpful tips on how to make the most of your time with me
6. An over the phone consultation to discuss the aesthetics you are hoping for, the direction of your brand and location recommendations.
One hour: $250 (+ $100 each hour after)
20 Web Sized Digital Downloads included, licensed for Web-Only for your website and social media. An on location consultation required at least 7 business days prior to the scheduled photoshoot.
The second Friday of each month, Gossett Photography hosts Fashion Friday, a power shoot for artisans, bloggers, boutiques and designers. The location is predetermined, so please be surfe the aesthetic fits with your brand before signing. There are 3 spots available in the morning (9:30-12:30) session, and 3 spots available in the afternoon (12:30-3:30) session. Each participant may shoot a total of 5 looks. From a private online gallery, you may choose 10 images of EACH of the five looks for a total of 50 images (licensing for your blog and blogs social media only). The Deposit required to hold your place is $50.00, credited towards your total session fee of $100. To purchase a spot, click here. Once your reserve your spot, I will e-mail a guide with helpful tips on how to make the most of your Fashion Friday Session.
$350 for your first hour and $100 each hour after. Includes 20 Web-Sized Digital Downloads Licensed for your Website & Social Media.
$50 Arrangement. Products are arranged with coordinating items and shot with an aerial view on a coordinated backdrop.
I'd love to work with you, please let me know if you have any questions!